ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN
A FREE TICKET TO THE INTERNATIONAL AGRIBUSINESS SUMMIT
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Nuffield 2020 whose registered office is at House 61, Calder Drive, Lincoln University, Lincoln 7647, Canterbury NZ.
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees and Trustees of the NZ Rural Leadership Trust and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/NuffieldSummit/.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be Sunday, 16 February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit the Nuffield International Agribusiness Summit Programme at https://www.nuffield2020.com/agribusiness-summit-programme
In the Facebook Comments give us the name of the Speaker who has retired from the ‘Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’ along with the Session that person is speaking in (i.e. Land, Culture or Future).
Like the Nuffield International Agribusiness Summit page
10. Participants who registered for the Nuffield International Agribusiness Summit prior to the start date of this competition (on 10th December 2019) are not eligible to enter this competition.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is a complimentary ticket to the Nuffield International Agribusiness Summit valued at $435 incl gst and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Nuffield2020 and not to any other party.